Mark Carsi Fish Net Sterling Earrings
- Maker/Company: Taxco, Mark Carsi
- Period/Year: 1970’s
- Approx. Measurements H.2 3/4″ and W.2″ at the widest point, 3/4″ Deep
- Metal: 925 Sterling Silver Stone Type: Cabochon
- Hallmarked: 925, “TC-57” and Carsi Mexico.
- Approx. Total Weight: 24 Grams
- Condition: Consistent with age and wear
The “TC” indicates the first letter initial of the city and of the artist’s last name,
in this case, Taxco and Carsi, who was the 57th silversmith in his city to register his markings.
This type of marking also dates the piece to 1979 or later
when Mexico introduced this type of letter/number system for silversmiths,
to guarantee sterling silver standard.
Collectible! Rare and Highly sought after!