Antique Lipstick Love Scenery Holder c1800s
Antique Lipstick Love Scenery Holder
Made out of Sterling 800 Silver and enameled of a man and woman in love scenery.
- Amazing floral Repoussé Silver details with a blue cabochon stone.
- Brand: Unsigned
- Hallmarked: Yes
- Circa: 1890’s
- Push in on the right side and it opens up a mirror.
- Approximate Dimensions: 2.25” (5.7 cm) length x .75” (1.9 cm) depth x .75” (1.9 cm) in height.
- Approximate Weight: 50 grams.
- Material: Italian 800 Silver, Enamel.
- Condition: It is in good shape for the age, it’s consistent with age and wear, has remnants of red colored lipstick.
- Lipstick compartment stamped on exterior sides very faintly: 800
This would be an Absolute Wonderful Piece to add to Your Collection!
Please see photo gallery to accurately assess the physical condition of this item.
Have a question about this item? Message us here before making your purchase.