Heuer Solunar Wristwatch Circa 1940s
Heuer Solunar Wristwatch c1940s
- Manufacturer: Heuer
- Model Name: Solunar
- Circa: 1940’s
- Caseback: Stainless Steel
- Movement: Ed Heuer Signed Manual Wind Movement
- Case Diameter: 36mm excluding Crown, Thickness: 13mm
- Strap: 10K Gold, Mexican Sterling Silver
- Dial: “Made in Switzerland” Signed Solunar Dial w/ Tide Indicator (100% Original)
- Bezel: Chrome Plate
- Fine, center-seconds, water-resistant, stainless steel wristwatch with tide-indicator.
- Case: Two-body, polished and brushed, screwed-down case back, inclined bezel, lapidated lugs.
- Silver with gilt Arabic numerals with luminous triangular markings, auxiliary sunk blue/orange dial for the tide indication.
- Movement: AS 1188, rhodium-plated, 17 jewels, straight line lever escapement, monometallic balance, shock-absorber, self compensating flat balance spring. Works within COSC specifications.
- Condition: Pre-Owned, In Great Condition
- Box, Papers: N/A
- 100% Authentic!