|Place of Origin||
2.25” (5.7 cm) x .75” (1.9 cm) x .75”
800 Silver, Enamel
Antique Lipstick holder
Made out of Sterling 800 Silver and enameled of a man and woman in love scenery.
- Amazing floral Repoussé Silver details with a blue cabochon stone.
- Circa: 1800’s
- Push in on the right side and it opens up a mirror.
- Approximate Dimensions: 2.25” (5.7 cm) length x .75” (1.9 cm) depth x .75” (1.9 cm) in height.
- Approximate Weight: 50 grams.
- Material: 800 Silver, Enamel.
- Condition: It is in good shape for the age, it’s consistent with age and wear, has remnants of red colored lipstick.
- Lipstick compartment stamped on exterior sides very faintly: 800
This would be an Absolute Wonderful Piece to add to Your Collection!
PLEASE SEE ALL IMAGES!
Please see photo gallery to accurately assess the physical condition of this item.
Please make all inquiries at your earliest convenience & prior to purchase to ensure a timely response.
We guarantee that every item we sell is 100% authentic..